Following the FIFA World Cup in Qatar in 2022, Spotlight Sports, the top content syndication and media hub in the world, is launching its first football-centric sports betting hub. Filled with live content from the soccer world, the hub will provide exclusive World Cup experiences to maximize audience engagement surrounding the Qatar 2022 excitement.
Available in over 70 languages, the content hub can be directly integrated with sportsbook partner APIs, blogging sites and online casino bet sites, allowing them to generate higher conversions from all over the world. This is going to be one of the most sensational resources for sportsbooks and bettors to make the most of this year’s biggest global betting event!
How the Concept of a Content Hub Works for the Sports Betting Industry
There have been significant innovations happening in the sports betting industry, including advanced social betting platforms and immersive virtual reality-based gaming consoles. While these advancements have enhanced gaming experiences for players, a content hub, like the one SSG has created, will go on to supply a one-stop solution for sportsbooks and their audiences to deliver premium content and content experiences as a whole.
Introducing SSG’s First-Ever Soccer-Centric Content Hub
Spotlight Sports Group has a slew of innovative and highly successful event hubs under their portfolio, delivering enriched content experiences across global sports events, including the Winter Olympics and Cheltenham Festival, along with some premier darts tournaments.
Their latest content hub is called Superfeed In-play, which would be SSG’s first attempt at covering live football content featuring sophisticated algorithms and simple API integration. The combination of smart technology and expert content will enable sports betting platforms to
Build authority and garner unique analytics, to increase engagement conversion with every game of the World Cup 2022.
Bespoke Betting Editorials
SSG offers bespoke betting editorial to their partners. It includes long-form content, articles, blogs, news pieces, data and information, that are manually written by highly authorized writers from the sports betting industry. These are high-quality SEO-optimized contents strategically written to drive betting-led conversion from all spheres of the world wide web.
Bridging Gaps Between Innovation and Technical Roadmaps
SSG’s Sales Director, Rob Black, stated in a recent press conference that the media firm is
addressing the need for streamlined technology roadmaps and queues that impede innovation.
With Superfeed In-play, a lot of those concerns will be addressed through integrated content experiences that will be capable of offering players immersive betting journeys and keep the technical jargon out of sight. Some of the best features of the hub are listed below:
- Innovative betting features: There will be innovative functions for live odds integration, add-bet slip features and customer offer placements.
- Live content and pre-match betting information: The content is developed by experts crunching important match highlights and game data such as pre-match verdicts, injury updates and all other information into handwritten, crisp insights and commentary that project the whole scenario of the match with clarity and convey most accurate betting information ahead of every game.
- Exclusive to one territory at a time: The Hub will be sold to one country per territory to maintain the exclusivity and competitive edge over the World Cup Experience.
- Conversion-driven content: Match the speed of convertible content as soon as a match begins on the pitch: the Superfeed In-Play can get started with live industry-leading bet prompts and start feeding contextually relevant live betting insights customized for each event page!
- Multilingual Support: All the content is localized and is available in 70 different languages.
- Integrated Applications: The content hub can be integrated with websites, as well as native mobile applications, as per the requirements of sports betting platforms. The best way to do this is using the HTML element iframe, which essentially features another webpage within a parent page.
Trusted by world-renowned sports betting brands Svenska Spel and Sky Bet, Spotlight Sports Group’s content hubs are proven to generate a high return on investment. Previous data collected from other SSG content hubs revealed that 49% of viewers have placed a bet within 2 minutes of opening content on the hub. Moreover, recent surveys conducted by SSG show that at least 79% of bettors have used content from the hub to gather information about sports betting.
Therefore, it is evident that this innovative content hub by SSG is not only going to maximize sportsbetting engagements during the World Cup 2022, but it will continue to establish sports betting with deeper roots in the field of soccer.
Tap Into New Age Sports Betting This World Cup 2022
With the help of this ground-breaking web technology, the sports betting sector might get closer to exclusivity and create complex web-based betting environments without expending excessive time or money on technical resources and protracted development schedules.